Monday 5 October 2009

Love is.... Pure and simple


My rave review for Purity facial wash certainly isn't hearsay! ( buda boom ching! Geddit?)

Ah well.......

I've seen this skincare line promoted/on special offers in superdrug for a little while and two months ago, actually more, it was on offer so i snapped up the facial wash. ( the line includes moisturisers, scrubs etc)
Now i love me some natural ingredients and the less ingredients the better for me as i have dry and sensitive skin. I haven't been able to use store bought cleansers. Until now!

Ingredients: Aqua(Water), Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Xanthan gum, Aloe Vera leaf powder, Sweet almond oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Citric Acid.

I love this. It has actually replaced my beloved oil cleansing( a lot due to time saving).
It is gentle, does not leave my extra dry skin hard and crackly and does not irritate your eyes if it gets in 'em. It cleanses skin well and i can't rave about it enough.
It has a very faint smell(hurrah!)
I would say maybe the only con is that a lot can tend to come out of the lid due to its design.
At £4.99( although I've seen it on offer a few times on superdrug so keep eagle eyes out) its not cheap cheap like i usually like. I don't care. As long as its produced i will keep buying!


Ooh and it is made up of 98% of ingredients of natural origin ( urrmmm OK, that's very clear)
and 70% organic

No animal testing
Made in the UK
and recyclable

The site
http://www.purityorganicskincare.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment