Friday 15 April 2011

Queen Helene Smoothing Conditioner with cocoa Butter

Generally I don't really like Queen Helene products of any kind. I find them to be far too watery and thin for my liking and generally ineffective. But for some reason my eye was drawn to this.

What the blurb says:

This one-of-a-kind conditioner drenches your hair with the rich, replenishing moisture of cocoa butter and the natural, nurturing benefits of shea butter.

( aww bless, feels almost like you're in the womb again)

Tames frizz and makes it easy to blow dry curly, dry or coarse hair to a smooth, sleek style. Helps soften hair texture and protect against dryness and the effects of sun, wind and humidity. Leaves hair easy to comb and beautifully manageable with a dazzling, healthy shine. Paraben free. Safe for color-treated hair:

Ingredients:Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Caster oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao( Cocoa) Seeed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii( Shea butter), Stearalkonium Chloride, Polyquatermine-39, Tocopheryl Acetate(Vit. E), Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium sorbate, sodium Benzoate, Parfum.

It's an ok conditioner, it's not life changing but its a cone free, paraben free cheap conditioner that does its job.  After washing i felt my hair did feel slightly softer but it was nothing dramatic.

It does smell like shampoo (?) but it's not a horrible smell but it is quite powerful. It's a little thin and I'm natural with type 4 hair and i do prefer thicker however it's not too runny or anything. I've been using it for a few weeks and  I think I will continue to do so.

One for the "It's ok files".

No comments:

Post a Comment